Last Updated On December 31, 2021
Interpretation and data Definitions
The words in which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service(s) Or Product(s) or parts of our Services Or parts of our Products.
- Company (Referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to EQUILIBRIUM SOLUTION (M) SDN. BHD., 2616, JALAN MAJU, PUSAT PERNIAGAAN MAJU JAYA, 14000 BUKIT MERTAJAM, PULAU PINANG, MALAYSIA.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Cache is a preload of our website data, to your browser to faster serve the information of the website to you.
- Country refers to Malaysia.
- Device means any device that can access the Services or Products such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet or any type of digital device which is able to browser online materials.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service(s) refers to the services provided on/off Equilibrium.my
- Product(s) refers to the products leased/sold on/off Equilibrium.my
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to EQUILIBRIUM SOLUTION (M) SDN. BHD. accessible from https://www.equilibrium.my
- App refers to the Application(s) Created & Maintained by EQUILIBRIUM SOLUTION (M) SDN. BHD.
- Software refers to the Software(s) Created & Maintained by EQUILIBRIUM SOLUTION (M) SDN. BHD.
- You (Referred to as either “User”, “You”, “Your”, “Customer” or “Client” in this Agreement) means the individual accessing or using the Service(s) or Product(s), or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service(s) or Product(s), as applicable.
Data Policy Agreed Practices
The collection of Your personal data is part of the normal operation of Our Website or Our App.
Purpose of these Privacy policies
This written notice serves to inform you that your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of Us. For the purposes of this written notice, the terms “personal data” and “processing” shall have the meaning assigned to them in the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as the “PDP”).
Collecting and using your Personal Data
Types of data collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name,
- Middle Name,
- Last Name,
- Email Address,
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Contact Number,
- NRIC / Passport Number
- Date of Birth
- Gender Information
- Marital Status
- Emergency Contact (Name / Contact / Relationship)
- Personal Bank Statement (Credit Term Request Usage)
- Personal Financial Information
- Company Name,
- Company Email,
- Company Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Company Contact Number,
- Company SSM,
- Company Bank Statement (Credit Term Request Usage)
- Company Financial Information
- Usage Data
- Social Media Profile Links
Usage Data is collected automatically when using Our Website or Our App.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access Our Website or Our App by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit Our Website or Our App or when You access Our Website or Our App by or through a mobile device.
Mandatory Data Requirements
You are obliged to provide data that are identified as mandatory. In respect of data identified as optional, the provision of such data by you is voluntary. If you do not supply such data identified as mandatory, this may result in Us being unable to provide services or otherwise deal with you.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use Our Website or Our App
through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
If You decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service’s account, such as Your name, Your email address, Your activities or Your contact list associated with that account.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of Our Website or Our App.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of Our Website or Our App. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your Consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
We use a third-party payment gateway, to make payments or to receive your payments. We are in Partner with most major Payment Gateways, you can refer them at our Payment Gateway Page.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s Headquarters and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
- Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
- The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please Contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Controlling your data
If you have previously agreed to us using your data for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to The Data Protection Officer at EQUILIBRIUM SOLUTION (M) SDN. BHD., 2616, Jalan Maju, Pusat Perniagaan Maju Jaya, 14000 Bukit Mertajam, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia. No fee will be charged. We will be glad to remove your data for direct marketing purposes listing or activities.
You may also request access to any data we hold about you at any time by contacting us at the above address or emailing us with relevant or supporting documents. Where we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will provide you with suitable means of accessing it. A reasonable fee may be charged for processing each data access request.
To help Us to provide a better service to you, please ensure that your personal data such as contact details including your home and office addresses, your telephone numbers (including your mobile telephone number), email address and other details registered with us are up to date and accurate otherwise we won’t be as much help in this matter.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit Our Website or Our App Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. We treat information collected by cookies and other technologies as non-personal information.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website and certain features of our website will not be available once cookies are disabled.
We use the cookies to measure the data using Google analytics and to also provide relevant adverting using Google Ads or Facebook Ads.
How we use Cache
Caching is being used on Our Website to preload data to provide You with a faster responds of information provided, there will be no custom cache to be provided for separate users, all cache will be the same for every user.